About Me

My photo
I grew up in Small Town, Nebraska, feeling sheltered by the 'safety' of it all. When I moved to Big City, Nebraska, I felt like the world was my oyster. However, I soon felt like there was much more for me Out There... I moved to Chicago, thinking I was done with this 'little' state. It took living in a true big city to realize that Lincoln is just an oversized small town... and it's where I belong! I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who understands me and all my oddities. My kids are young enough to still think I'm cool. Beyond that, who cares, right?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Family Photos




My older brother and his family was in town recently for our parents' 40th Anniversary party, which was a great success, I believe. Earlier in the day, we all went in for family portraits, and this cool place we went to actually printed up our pictures the same day! (Only about 15 minutes later, in fact, AND they gave us each a disk with our pictures on it, as well!) The place was called Portrait Innovations, and if you ever need portraits done, you should see if there's one in your area. They're very reasonable, quite professional, and they did an excellent job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's amazing how much all the cousins look alike! :-) Great pics!

trayceetee said...

Thanks! I was so pleased with how well they all got along, too.

Bridget said...

Great pic! Sounds like you did a fabulous job with the party (via my mom). You look beautiful my little preggo one!