About Me

My photo
I grew up in Small Town, Nebraska, feeling sheltered by the 'safety' of it all. When I moved to Big City, Nebraska, I felt like the world was my oyster. However, I soon felt like there was much more for me Out There... I moved to Chicago, thinking I was done with this 'little' state. It took living in a true big city to realize that Lincoln is just an oversized small town... and it's where I belong! I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who understands me and all my oddities. My kids are young enough to still think I'm cool. Beyond that, who cares, right?

Monday, August 27, 2007

New Hairdo's





Here are a couple of pictures, in the last days of summer, with the girls in their long hair. They're both sporting some new outfits, as well. While they couldn't wait for school to begin, they were more excited about chopping off their long hair and going "short". I made an appointment with my hairdresser of about fifteen years, Wendy. The girls have gone with me several times when I've gotten my own hair done--Wendy's salon is in her house. So the girls got ready.....





...and off we went to their first hair appointment....




The result..... Simply STUNNING!!!





Thanks, Wendy! You did a great job, as always!!!



1 comment:

Bridget said...

Wow!!! Jim you better not let them out of the house in a few years. Such beauties!