About Me

My photo
I grew up in Small Town, Nebraska, feeling sheltered by the 'safety' of it all. When I moved to Big City, Nebraska, I felt like the world was my oyster. However, I soon felt like there was much more for me Out There... I moved to Chicago, thinking I was done with this 'little' state. It took living in a true big city to realize that Lincoln is just an oversized small town... and it's where I belong! I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who understands me and all my oddities. My kids are young enough to still think I'm cool. Beyond that, who cares, right?

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Little Boy





Here are a few recent pix of Sir Donovan. And I love the stork out in front of the house! My friend Anita and her husband set that up for us the day we returned from the hosptial. It sure survived the snow storm that day way better than the little paper-board sign we got from the hospital. Things are going pretty well, I think. We're all adjusting to life with a newborn in the house. You'd think I'd never had a baby before! I had totally forgotten the challenges of lack of sleep, soreness all over, and the fact that I can't ever get anything else done. But this little guy is so sweet and perfect, I think I can take the challenges!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

For some reason I can't view the pics. Are they showing up on your computer? Maybe is it just mine. Can't wait to see him.

trayceetee said...

I had trouble getting them posted, decided to try again later, tried another day and they showed up, and now I'm not seeing them again either. Darnit! Will probably retry once more. Argh!

Bridget said...

Yeah! I can now see them! He is sooo stinkin' cute! The girls look like they are in heaven. Have a great weekend.