About Me

My photo
I grew up in Small Town, Nebraska, feeling sheltered by the 'safety' of it all. When I moved to Big City, Nebraska, I felt like the world was my oyster. However, I soon felt like there was much more for me Out There... I moved to Chicago, thinking I was done with this 'little' state. It took living in a true big city to realize that Lincoln is just an oversized small town... and it's where I belong! I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who understands me and all my oddities. My kids are young enough to still think I'm cool. Beyond that, who cares, right?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Fun with John & Kalista Rae




Once back in Nebraska, we had to make the required visit to Valentino's--for Uncle John's sake! Josie and Lindsay each took a turn trying on Casey's helmet for his scooter... They look like true biker chicks, don't they? After a week in Lincoln, John headed to Norfolk with Kalista, and we followed! The girls just love playing dress-up at Grandma's! Posted by Picasa

No comments: