About Me

My photo
I grew up in Small Town, Nebraska, feeling sheltered by the 'safety' of it all. When I moved to Big City, Nebraska, I felt like the world was my oyster. However, I soon felt like there was much more for me Out There... I moved to Chicago, thinking I was done with this 'little' state. It took living in a true big city to realize that Lincoln is just an oversized small town... and it's where I belong! I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who understands me and all my oddities. My kids are young enough to still think I'm cool. Beyond that, who cares, right?

Sunday, April 29, 2007

First Communion




Lindsay made her 1st Communion last weekend. It was such a lovely day and such a fabulous event! Jim and I are so proud--it's cool to see the change that has come over her, now that she understands Mass a little better.



Nothing like a little cake to help celebrate such a wonderful occasion!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my! Is she really that old? She looks beautiful!! Congrats Lindsey! We love you!!

Bridget said...

Whoops! Lindsay, not Lindsey. What was I thinking!