About Me

My photo
I grew up in Small Town, Nebraska, feeling sheltered by the 'safety' of it all. When I moved to Big City, Nebraska, I felt like the world was my oyster. However, I soon felt like there was much more for me Out There... I moved to Chicago, thinking I was done with this 'little' state. It took living in a true big city to realize that Lincoln is just an oversized small town... and it's where I belong! I'm blessed to have a wonderful husband who understands me and all my oddities. My kids are young enough to still think I'm cool. Beyond that, who cares, right?

Friday, April 13, 2007

Three Month Portraits





I went a little nuts this time when I took Donovan in for his three month portraits. I was just going to go with the $10 package, which is really a great deal. However, after all the poses were done and a few neat examples were shown, I ended up spending WAY more! But I got the CD for the pictures, so I'm able to show a few of them on my blog or e-mail them to people, etc. I know we won't do that every time, but man, these were such cute pictures! I had to get them all!!! Once again, Portrait Innovations is the way to go!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Love those picture! I would have went nuts too ordering them. You will never regret spending money on baby pictures. He looks like such a sweet, happy baby. Take care!

trayceetee said...

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to exercise some restraint next time--but then, Jim is talking about doing family photos next time I take Donovan in... so it could be another big ticket day, y'know?